Saturday, September 8, 2012

Case of the Hidden Mask

Dt. Walrus- Panda Von Panda Detective Agency
Case File:  00042-006
Search for Halloween Costume
Status: Pending


A disturbing revelation was made today when it was determined that Halloween was a month and a half away, and no efforts had been made to begin preparations.  My first reaction was to do some research.  I needed to find out what needed to be done, and where I could turn to for answers.  I turned on my trusty internets and typed "Halloween Stuffs".  This is what I found:
  

But for once, I was able to resist food and continue my investigation.  I located something called a party store that sold Halloween costumes.   I thought about it some and decided this year I was going to dress up as a human.  There was much disappointment though, as I located lots of humans, but not human costumes.  I got numerous compliments for my walrus costume, but it wasn't a costume...

Panda Von Panda is disappointed that this case is still open at this time, but has offered to assist on the case.  For a small fee of course.  I guess I will have to share what ever candy evidence I collect while this investigation continues. 

5 comments:

  1. OH you have to post picture online! I LOV Walrus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that cookie looks good. I dont even know how I stumble on to this blog, but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if yo want a human costume yo may have to do it by hand. First find a large plump human, with nizs skin. some how seduce the large plump human, I heer fat people can not say no to cake. Once you have the human go ahead an just wear him promblem solved

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well You would be a good meal , I hear them crazy forks in in the south would eat a Walrus.

    ReplyDelete